FRANCISLARE’S FIRST SCARVES AND HATS GIVEAWAY!!
Hi, so I have a shit ton of scarves and hats that I do not wear anymore that I have just acquired and are sitting in my closet not being worn. So all the scarves are vegan, except the black and white Aztec print scarf, which is made of silk (it was a gift). Some of the stuff is men’s some of it is women’s but anyone could wear any of them (I mean, I wore them all). So here is the list of the all the things:
- Holister Lumberjack hat
- 21Mens Union Jack Bennie
- 21Mens Maroon Cable Knit Bennie
- American Eagle Reindeer Antler Trapper
- XXI Floral Print Snapback
- 21Mens Teal Long Bennie
- 21Mens Heather Grey Long Bennie
- Canadian Maple Leaf Trapper
- XXI Acrylic Cream-Based Aztec Scarf
- Thrifted Brown Fringe Scarf
- Thrifted Cotton-Blend Gold, Orange, and Red Fringe Scarf
- H&M Black Triangles on Black Lightweight Scarf
- XXI Red, White, Blue, and Mint Stripped Lightweight Polyester Scarf
- Thrifted Black Cotton Fringe Scarf
- 21Mens Faux Wool Blend Cable Knit Scarf (it’s warm as heckie)
- H&M Navy and Green Buffalo Plaid Scarf (it’s as large as my body)
- Thrifted Black and White Zebra/ Cheetah Print Scarf
- American Eagle Water Colour Tribal Infinity Scarf with Fringe
- Thrifted Olive Green Long Scarf
- Thrifted Tri-Blend Infinity Scarf
- 21Mens Sailor Blue Fringe Scarf
- Gift Black and White Aztec Lightweight Silk Scarf
- XXI Black Knit Infinity Scarf with Hood (it’s totally BA)
So rules are pretty simple:
- only reblogs count
- you don’t have to follow me that’s a lame rule (but i post about being homo in Utah and cute nature pics so come say hi if you want or something)
- I’ll ship worldwide
- Have your ask open
- Must be willing to give me your address. Cause. Duh.
- VERY IMPORTANT: If you only want a few of the items and not all of them, please let me know so I can send you the ones you will actually wear, and I’ll keep picking winners until it is all gone.
- You can reblog as many times as you like but don’t make a side blog just to reblog this post that’s lame
- tag the posts as “francislare giveaway” so peeps can blacklist it if they don’t wanna see it or something (makes it easier for me toooo)
- It’ll probably end on March 14. That probably will not change.
Um, so yeah. That’s it.
Seven the Kitty "The cutest cat in the world" Appreciation Post!
this cat is more photogenic than me
*applies mascara to leg hair* yes, much more definition and volume
|—||Bob Dylan (via psychedeliknights)|
fuck micheal fassbender, fuck sean penn, fuck gary oldman, fuck nicholas cage, fuck woody allen, fuck bill murray, fuck roman polanski, fuck chris brown, fuck josh brolin, fuck john lennon, fuck charlie sheen fuck anybody that has ever hurt and abused women and may they rot forever in hell
Not really, because a presence of canine teeth does not equal meat-eater. Canine teeth are present in more groups than carnivora and are also used for more things than simply slicing meat. Here are some examples of herbivores, frugivores and mostly-vegetation-eating omnivores who’s canines have no affect whatsoever on meat/flesh.
Diet: Leaves, twigs, fruit, bark, roots.
Uses: Fighting, digging, stripping bark, carrying/moving things
Diet: Leaves, stems, pith, shoots, some fruit, and the occasional insect
Uses: Fighting, crushing hard plant materials, piercing fruits.
Diet: Grass, some aquatic plants.
Diet: Leaves, flowers, grasses, some mosses and lichens
Uses: Fighting, digging/foraging
Diet: Grass (up to 90% of their diet), flowers, roots, fruit, thistles, other plant materials.
Diet: dry grasses and vegetation, thorny plants
Uses: Crushing hard plant material, piercing cacti
Diet: agave, mesquite beans, prickly pear, roots, tubers, nuts, fruit
Uses: Fighting, piercing cacti (a primary source of nourishment)